My life is amazing here in Helsinki but I am pretty much living in a bubble where all my friends are like me.
I need new perspectives to become a better man, a better citizen, a better friend, a better son, a better lover, a better colleague and most importantly, a better human being.
So I am interested in people who ARE NOT like me.
Obviously, for this to work you also need to be interested in someone who are not like you - which would make us alike actually. Maybe we can solve that paradox together :)?
- Social, cheerful and curious
- Educated (I guess PhD counts), career-oriented with a “fancy” white-collar job
- Sporty & fit, healthy eating, alcohol max 1 glass
- Interested in science, tech, psychology, neuroscience, biology, philosophy
- I don’t have: car, TV, Netflix, PlayStation, Instagram, Discord.
- I have: guitars, cajon, komposti, garden-gym, hammock, backpacks
Maybe you are a hairdresser who loves shopping? Or a 70 year-old granny supporting Perussuomalaiset? How about a homeless person or a billionaire? A 19 year-old dude who is really into cars? Local priest from Inari with 11 kids? Someone who actually believes in horoscopes? An art student who loves gaming? An introvert metsämies uncle? An anti-vax new-age hippie? A rockstar with a drug addiction?
I don’t have much to offer to anybody except a cup of coffee and my own confusion. But I would be very happy to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to say "hello" :).